Monday, April 24, 2017
Thursday, March 23, 2017
We are in need of volunteers.
Prior to event needs:
- Putting together the medal packets
- Label packets
- Distribute flyers and posters to businesses and schools
Event day - May 6 - Volunteer needs:
- Volunteers on course corners
- Starting line
- Finish Line
- Water and fruit stations
- Medal distribution station
- Day of Registration station
- Prize station
Please contact us at payitforward5k1milechallenge at gmail or call/text Sarah at 801.404.6476
Volunteers for 2017
Salem Hills High School
America First Credit Union
Posted by Payson City Employee Wellness at 7:40 AM
Flyers and registration forms have been delivered to the local elementary schools. If you are a member staff member, PTA or parent and would like to see your elementary school win this year, here are some ideas to help your school get involved:
- Have daily/weekly reminders about registration
- Have contest between classes in each grades to see which class has the most participants
- Encourage the teachers to be involved - this challenge benefits their classrooms and school because they get the playground balls
- Have a coloring contest
- Have practice run/walk walks around the playground to show them a mile or 5k (3.10 miles) isn't really that long or hard
- Have a booth set-up during parent-teacher conferences with registration forms or a computer available for online registration
- Have a location at the school to take registrations either at the front office or a teacher - a member of the event committee will pick-up - call Sarah at 801.404.6476 to notify registrations are at your school
The Elementary School Challenge is the school with the most participants, staff, students and family, win an award assembly. At the award assembly the school receives a plaque from the Mayor to display in their school, a guest speaker (typically an athlete), and the school receives playground equipment such as balls and Frisbies.
The excitement of receiving a medal and spending time as a family has great benefits. The award assembly, we hope, will have a lasting effect on the students and encourage them to make healthy decisions.
Posted by Payson City Employee Wellness at 7:20 AM
Wednesday, March 8, 2017
Registration is NOW OPEN for the 7th Annual Pay It Forward 5k/1 mile Challenge. May 6 will be here before we know it!!
Mail or In-Person
Go Straight to online payment
Any questions please call Sarah at 801.404.6476 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you there!
Pre-registration by May 2 cost $1
Day of registration $5
First 1500 participants are guaranteed the NEW MEDAL DESIGN!!
Posted by Payson City Employee Wellness at 2:28 PM